Tell Me Why?

Posted by Unknown on 11:01 with No comments
Congratulation to my fellow Indian, He must have given a lot to deserve this.It looks really nice when an Indian and a Pakistani share the stage as recipients of the Peace Prize.A Buddha or a Gandhi could not change us. We still love to bathe in blood, still we behead people and upload the video,we still  bombard and raze down cities. When I listen to Declan Galbraith(Tell me Why),I hang my head in shame. I would be happy to see all the Nobel Peace Prize winners in the last decade coming out together, reaching out to the world at the top of their voice & say:"STOP! No More"!
Love go finish with the age old questions
:"...How many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?...how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.