If a tree is saved even at the cost of one's head, it's worth it.

Posted by Unknown on 08:48 with No comments
"Sar sāntey rūkh rahe to bhī sasto jān"
Meaning: If a tree is saved even at the cost of one's head, it's worth it.

Imagine yourself dying to protect a tree, Imagine you telling :"First kill me ,then kill a tree!"can you?. No friends, don't worry, I can't place my self either. It takes a  whole lot to make oneself that selfless.
Amrita Devi Bishnoi(Kudos to the name) offered her head to protect a tree to be felled by King's men in 1720.She was beheaded.
It was followed by The three young girls Asu, Ratni and Bhagu who dared follow her footsteps.
On that day,363 Bishnois(residents of that  place named Bishnoi)offered their heads and were beheaded too.
It is the most unbelievable sacrifice in human history to protect trees.
Imagine 367 people offering their LIVES to protect trees.
Wish if I were half as good as them!Wish I could at least plant some!Wish you could join me!